I know it's almost the end of the summer already but i just can't let it go without recommending you these 3 movies in case you haven't watched them already
1) MEAN GIRLS(2004)
Of course I just had to start with my favorite moviee.
In case you hadn't noticed it by now i love kind of "makeover" movies where the main character reflects on their personnality and their social skills or stuff like that.
In this movie we follow Poppy Moore, a wild teenager with no limits. That is until she crosses the final line and her father sends her to a boarding school in England. From then we follow her journey into her new personality.
3) 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT YOU(1999)
I recently watched 10 things I hate about you and i actually loved it! I was pretty skeptical about this movie because of the hype around it but i totally understand it now. I was really looking for a movie that captured the 90s/2000s vibe, I think it's only fair to say that that was the jackpot lol. The plot was pretty interesting too but i dont wanna spoil it. I liked the way we follow multiple stories that are still related to each other. I would definitely recommend it especially if you're a senior just like the characters as it would make it even more reletable and enjoyable !
That's it for today! You can add more movie recs in the comments if you'd like it would also help me expand my movie watchlist ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment